Pokemon Liquid Crystal ROM Download [2013]



Introduction
Hey, I'm Linkandzelda, you've probably either heard very little about me or nothing at all...
Well anyways, I've been working on this project since march 07. It's a remake of crystal but yet adds a new experience to it. I'm not trying to copy zel so don't attempt to spam the thread with posts aimed at remakes or myself. I'm a determined guy so I won't give this hack up. My strong point is scripting and you'll see some interesting ones in Pokémon Liquid Crystal. Well Hope you enjoy my hack :)


The info
This is a Hack of Fire red
And is called "Liquid Crystal"

Owner: Linkandzelda
Co-Owner: Synyster_Zeikku

Features
 This obviously wont be a 100% accurate remake, it will have differences.
 New Rivals and other extra battles.
 A new berry system, allowing people to grow their own berries.
 New places and area's to roam and discover.
 New music.
 Johto worldmap
 Travel to the Orange Islands


Status
"Closing the thread for a while until sufficient hack progress has been made..."

Screens





Spoiler


Trainer Request

NOTE: Trainer Request is officially closed. I will not be accepting any more requests from now on...

IF the request is accepted then I'll add your trainers name to the lis below:

Accepted And Inserted Trainers:PKMN Trainer John
Ace Trainer Ian (not shiny)
Cooltrainer Monkey
Ace Trainer Mike
Cooltrainer Gabe
Cooltrainer Zach
Ace Trainer DGR


To ReviewCooltrainer Shadow
PKMN Trainer Aaron
Eletist Dirk
Ace Trainer Killbeast
PKMN Trainer Valo
Cooltrainer Theo
?????? Gareth
Cooltrainer 
Geoffrey
Fighting Champion Miguel
Ace Trainer Jake




No comments:

Post a Comment